As the entry to this report is restricted, you want to find a unique type of they.
Mention listed on IDEAS
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2008. “ Bootstrap-Based upgrades for Inference with Clustered Errors ,“ The breakdown of business economics and stats, MIT push, vol. 90(3), posts 414-427, May.
- Jonah B. Gelbach & Doug Miller & A. Colin Cameron, 2006. “ Bootstrap-Based Developments for Inference with Clustered mistakes ,“ Working Papers 128, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2007. “ Bootstrap-Based upgrades for Inference with Clustered mistakes ,“ NBER Specialized Operating Papers 0344 online title loans no inspection Massachusetts, National agency of money Studies, Inc.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2008. “ reducing credit availability: house analyze information on problems throughout the Oregon fee cap ,“ performing documents 08-32, Federal book lender of Philadelphia.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jose A. Scheinkman, 1994. “ Neither a Borrower nor a loan provider stay: An Economic investigation interesting limitations and Usury guidelines ,“ NBER Working reports 4954, domestic Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2002. “ How Much Cash Must We Trust Differences-in-Differences Rates? ,“ NBER Operating reports 8841, nationwide agency of Economic investigation, Inc.
- Scott Carrell & Jonathan Zinman, 2008. “ In harm’s approach? Payday loan entry and serviceman performance ,“ running records 08-18, government Reserve lender of Philadelphia.
- Donald P. Morgan & Michael R. Tension & Ihab Seblani, 2012. “ exactly how paycheck credit score rating gain access to influences Overdrafts and various other effects ,“ Journal of cash, loan and consumer banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(2?3), articles 519-531, March.
Nearly all linked items
- Dasgupta, Kabir & Mason, Brenden J., 2020. “ the result of great curiosity speed limits on case of bankruptcy: man made controls indications from new payday lending banning ,“ diary of consumer banking & funds, Elsevier, vol. 119(C).
- Kabir Dasgupta & Brenden J. Mason, 2019. “ the consequence of great curiosity fee hats on personal bankruptcy: artificial regulation verification from current pay check financing restrictions ,“ doing work paper 2019-04, Auckland institution of technological innovation, division of economic science.
- Gomes, Francisco J. & Haliassos, Michael & Ramadorai, Tarun, 2020. “ Household finance ,“ IMFS doing work Paper television series 138, Goethe institution Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and savings strength (IMFS).
- Taylor J. Canann & Richard W. Evans, 2013. “ Determinants of brief loan provider venue and Interest Rates ,“ BYU Macroeconomics and Computational lab Effective Paper Program 2013-06, Brigham offspring school, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational clinical.
- Carlos Madeira, 2019. “ The effect of great interest rate ceilings on families’ credit score rating accessibility: verification from a 2013 Chilean legislation ,“ doing work records fundamental Bank of Chile 840, fundamental financial of Chile.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2013. “ Consumer Credit: extra or Too Little (or perhaps just Suitable)? ,“ NBER Working documents 19682, nationwide agency of financial reports, Inc.
- Cuffe, Harold Elizabeth & Gibbs, Christopher G, 2015. “ the result of payday financing restrictions on alcohol product sales ,“ Operating Paper Program 4713, Victoria college of Wellington, School of Economics and financing.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2008. “ limiting credit rating availability: family review verification on impact during Oregon rate cover ,“ doing work document 08-32, national book Bank of Philadelphia.
- Agarwal, Sumit & Ben-David, Itzhak & Amromin, Gene & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Evanoff, Douglas D., 2012. “ Predatory credit together with the Subprime problems ,“ Operating document television series 2012-08, Iowa say school, Charles A. cube focus for Research in savings Economics.
- Sumit Agarwal & Gene Amromin & Itzhak Ben-David & Souphala Chomsisengphet & Douglas D. Evanoff, 2013. “ Predatory credit in addition to the Subprime problems ,“ NBER functioning Papers 19550, state agency of economical exploration, Inc.
- Donald P. Morgan & Michael R. Stress & Ihab Seblani, 2012. “ How pay check credit score rating accessibility Affects Overdrafts and various other outcome ,“ record cash, loans and consumer banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(2?3), posts 519-531, March.
- Dhaval Dave & Bo Feng & Michael F. Pesko, 2017. “ the issues of electronic cigarettes minimal law Sale era rules on youngsters material usage ,“ NBER performing forms 23313, nationwide Bureau of business analysis, Inc.
- James G. MacKinnon, 2019. “ How cluster-robust inference is evolving utilized econometrics ,“ Canadian magazine of business economics, Canadian business economics group, vol. 52(3), posts 851-881, May.
- James G. MacKinnon, 2019. “ exactly how cluster-robust inference is evolving put on econometrics ,“ Operating Paper 1413, economic science section, king’s University.
More and more this object
- D12 – Microeconomics – – Household Manners – – – Shoppers Business Economics: Empirical Assessment
- D14 – Microeconomics – – Domestic Behavior – – – Household Conserving; Personal Fund
- D18 – Microeconomics – – Household Habits – – – Customers Protection
- G28 – economical business economics – – finance companies and service – – – federal government strategy and management
All materials on this web site is supplied by the particular publishers and authors. You may allow correct problems and omissions. If seeking a correction, kindly mention this item’s manage: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:113:y:2020:i:c:s0378426620300170 . Discover normal information regarding how exactly to fix material in RePEc.
For technical concerns regarding this item, and to correct the writers, label, conceptual, bibliographic or install information, email: . Important contact details of supplier: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you’ve got written this goods and therefore are currently not subscribed with RePEc, you convince anyone to exercise below. This enables to associate your own shape to this product. Aside from that it enables you to accept potential citations to this product that individuals become uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic address but decided not to associate goods in RePEc this, you can help with this particular type .
Once you learn of omitted things pointing out this method, you can allow us to promoting those backlinks adding the appropriate references in the same manner as earlier, for every single refering goods. If you’re a registered writer of this product, you may should check the „citations“ bill within RePEc publisher tool page, because there might be some citations waiting proof.
For technological points concerning this piece, and to accurate their authors, headings, conceptual, bibliographic or download expertise, call: Catherine Liu (email accessible below). Regular contact information of supplier: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
Please be aware that modifications may take fourteen days to sift by the different RePEc providers.